|Omni La Costa Resort & Spa |
2100 Costa Del Mar Rd
Carlsbad, CA 92009
Location and Directions
Reservations: Coming soon!
Conference Location & Hotel
From an award-winning spa to eight sparkling pools, Omni La Costa provides a refreshing retreat any time of year. Located just north of San Diego in Carlsbad, our resort is within easy reach of beaches and popular tourist attractions. We invite you to unwind and recharge with a host of thoughtful amenities and services for a special California adventure.
- More than 600 luxurious rooms and suites and villas
- Eight swimming pools, including an adults-only pool and waterslides
- Two championship golf courses designed by PGA legends
- 17 hard and clay tennis courts and a state-of-the-art Athletic Club
- The Spa at La Costa, awarded #1 Wellness Spa
- The world headquarters of The Chopra Center
- More than 100,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and event space
- Kidtopia Kids Club and a variety of weekly activities the whole family can enjoy
- Near popular attractions including LEGOLAND California, beaches, shopping options and endless dining choices
All attendees must make hotel reservations during the online registration process, not directly with the hotel. A credit card will be required to hold each room reservation. The hotel reservation link is provided during the online registration process.
Clients, prospective clients and benefit advisors: MedImpact will pay for hotel accommodations for room rate, daily resort charge, taxes and internet access at Omni La Costa for the nights of Monday, April 15, and Tuesday, April 16. All incidental expenses and additional fees, including parking, will be charged back to attendees upon check-out.
Extend Your Stay
All conference attendees are invited to extend their stay beyond the two nights to fully enjoy the hotel and explore San Diego. Details on discounted rates will be posted soon!
Cancellations must be made on the reservation website by calling the hotel at least 3 days prior to the scheduled arrival date in order to avoid a one night room and tax charge.
Transportation & Parking
All conference attendees are responsible for making travel arrangements to and from the conference, including airfare, ground transportation and hotel parking fees. Taxis, shuttles and Ubers are available at all airport terminal curbsides for service to the hotel. Prior arrangements are not required. Travel time from the San Diego International Airport is approximately 15 minutes.
The San Diego International Airport (SAN) is open 24 hours a day with departures and arrivals typically occurring between 6:30 a.m. and 11:30 p.m.
See List of Airlines
Off-airport rental car agencies are served by free shuttle service from the San Diego Airport. Hotel parking is available. Pricing details to follow.